Did you know that there are four things your children must learn to succeed in life? These four things form the basic foundation for your children. Without them, they will be unprepared as adults. However, knowing them, your children will be able to tackle just about anything.
Would it surprise you to know that most schools don't teach any of these four things to their students? Sadly, as a result most graduates are ill equipped for the real world. So in educating your children, you have a choice to make. You can send them away to school or keep them at home. At home, you can tailor their experience to include the big four
. Exploring Homeschooling Executive Directors Mbuyi and Mong-Tham Khuzadi discuss:
- Whether or not you can homeschool
- How to provide a solid foundation for your children's life
- What will ensure that your children don't become ensnared in financial woes
- Why everything that they do of value will involve someone else and how to succeed with others
- How to enable your children to grow in ANY field WITHOUT direct instruction - for life!
- The most effective and safest form of homeschooling available to Christian students today